Taiwan Tea Tips
Taiwan origin unique growing conditions - Taiwan's unique alpine terrain planting, containing soil, seed, growth, no other region can be substituted.
Hot soak mode ~
- 7-8g tea into the teapot or 1.5 servings, 95~ 100 ℃ hot water, 100~ 150cc brew.
- Rinse the first bubble, let the tea leaves or roll their own stirring, 3Pour about seconds.
- Soaking time：Where appropriate, adjusted according to personal tastes like; Can be repeated brewing 7-10 times or more, until tasteless.
- Tea：30second, after each bubble increments 5 seconds.
- Soft-boiled：15second, after each bubble increments 5 seconds.
- All Mature / Old tea：10~ 12 seconds, after each bubble increments 5 seconds.
- Storage method：Cool dry, avoid sun exposure, prevent moisture.
Cold soak mode ~
- Bottle of mineral water (or filtered water) at least eight to nine points.
- Add tea, tea amount covered bottom.
- For the next drink, night in the refrigerator, the next morning you can drink.
- For the day drinking, please soak for at least 40 minutes after drinking.
- After drinking can also brew once again.
Note：Making sure to use cold water or ice water.