Yan Hou Tang - Fruit Tea Bags
- Teabag with drawstring, loose leaf tea suitable for single cup, small pot or travel cup, is a must-have product for your leisure at home and travel.
- Flavored teas and herbal supplements suitable for all tastes are the highest quality pharmacopoeial classic herbs.
- Our teabags come in five tastes, lychee, white grape, mango, and white peach. Each flavor is made of natural ingredients from its fruits, with different flavors and different tastes, bringing you different tastes and lifestyles.
- We have always been keen to connect people and plants, and have passed on the wisdom of using plants for hundreds of years. Taiwanese beverages help maintain health, lose weight and live life, let us share with friends.
The method of brewing Yan Hou Tang fruit teabags:
- Put in the tea bag, brew with warm water, and let it stand. When the tea bag is fully soaked, the fragrance will diffuse out, fresh and pleasant, sweet and delicious.
- Yan Hou Tang - fruit tea bags have a fresh taste and are suitable for enjoying with breakfast. It is the best choice for afternoon tea with small snacks to taking a break in the afternoon. Office leisure can relieve fatigue and bring you a good spirit.
- A good cup of tea brings you a perfect life.
Perfect semi fermented mango oolong tea bag~
Green leaves red edge, both delicious and rich oolong tea, have tea sweet alcohol.
When oolong tea meets mango tea, the perfect combination of mango and oolong exudes the fragrance of fruit and the rich flavor of tea, which is just right whether it is cold or hot.
Mango Oolong Effect ~
This mango tea contains oolong tea polyphenols, which can inhibit excessive oil in food, can avoid the body to absorb too much oil. Without added sugar, to lose weight or maintain a posture have a certain effect, also more healthy and polyphenols can inhibit the growth of bacteria, prevent tooth decay and tartar.
Yan Hou Tang to control quality ~
- Harmless natural product - All tea produced and consumed goods, Taiwan government departments have been regular inspection, strict control of the food safety, let rest assured sales charges.
- This non-toxic product testing by SGS, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 9001International food safety and quality management system verification.
Kung Fu Soak method：
- Optional Yi Xing tea, white porcelain tea set, glass or ceramic tea tea.
- Tea water temperature in the 95 ~ 100 ℃.
- The bag of tea into a teapot, add water, brew, brewing time 30 to 60 seconds.
- Remove the liner, or injected into the tea fair cup of tea so that uniform concentration.
- Please fine chemicals slow drink tasting, you can brew a tea 3-5 times.
- Storage method：Make sure the seal after opening, and placed in a cool dry place.
Hot bubble mode：
- A teabag, add 250 ~ 300 c.c, 95~ 100 ℃ hot water.
- Soaking time：10Seconds to taste, recommended soaking time of 20 to 30 seconds.
Cold soak mode：
- In hot bubble foundation, first soak up the flavor of tea; Or cold brew for about 20 minutes.
- Adding an equal amount of ice, now you can drink.
- Accent your sugar, milk, fruit can also be used, fresh cream decoration.
- Where appropriate, adjusted according to personal tastes like; Brew can be repeated 3 to 4 times or more, until tasteless.